Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blake's Q Score is Climbing

Blake is starting to pop up everywhere.  After having a killer rookie year, Blake has been in commercials, comedy shorts, talk shows, and more.  He's also been featured on the covers of Sports Illustrated's NBA Preview Issue, and ESPN's The Body Issue.  Now you can put Men's Health on the list.  Look for Blake's popularity to continue to rise as he becomes one of the most popular crossover athletes since Jordan.

Playing in LA definitely has its benefits. 

“Most of my baskets [against the Pacers] came from midrange jumpers…I was the finesse player people said I couldn’t be. I’m excited to show how I’ve added to that part of my game.”

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jefferson,
    My name is Chelsea Martell and I work for an event called Sports Spectacular that raises money for the Medical Genetics Institute at Cedars-Sinai. To continue to raise funds throughout the year we are auctioning off sports memorabilia and would love your help. Currently we are auctioning off a Blake Griffin Autographed Jersey on charitybuzz.com and thought you and your readers would be interested. I saw that you had a few articles about Blake Griffin and we'd love it if you could please post this to your blog page. Thank you and let me know if you need any more information.

    http://www.charitybuzz.com/catalog_items/292209

    ReplyDelete